Solutions for excessive pressure of boiler water pump
Source:未知|Popularity:0|release date:2020-03-23 16:48:41
1. If the boiler pump pressure is too high, it can be relieved by installing a pressure reducing valve on the pump outlet.
2. The lift required by the user can be reduced by cutting the impeller (only one level is cut) to ensure the normal use of the user.
3. After selecting the frequency conversion motor, reduce the speed to reach the user's required parameters.
4. When the user's operating point pressure is too high, another operating point (large flow point) can be changed.
5. Selection after recalculation.
6. Adjust the inlet pressure of the system.