Split Case Pump
COS Split Case Pump
- Flow: 50 - 20,000 m3/h
- Head: 7-220m
- Outlet Dia.: 80-1,600mm
- Working Pressure: ≤ 2.5Mpa
- Product description: axially split case centrifugal pump,single-stage, double suction, foot mounted, applied for general water supply, booster service, municipal waterworks, condenser cooling etc.
COS Series pumps are axially split case centrifugal pump, they are single-stage, double suction, vertically mounted, applied for general water supply, booster service, municipal waterworks, condenser cooling, water circulation, industrial service, building service, chemical plant, power plants etc.
1. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.
2. The independent bearing housing allows for ease of maintenance without removing the top casing. The double volute design reduces the radial load on the shaft, extending component life, minimizing vibration and providing quiet operation.
3. The pump also offers high efficiency throughout the range. High energy efficiency along with long pump working life and easy maintenance add up to low life-cycle costs.
4. The split case pump is available with a liquid cooled sleeve bearing which promotes longer life and reduces maintenance.
Flow Capacity: 50 - 20,000 m3/h
Delivery Head: 7-220m
Outlet Diameter: 80-1,600mm
Working Pressure: ≤ 2.5Mpa
Liquid Temp.: 0℃-80℃
Cast Iron, S.S 304, S.S 316L, Ductile Iron, Cast Steel, Duplex S.S 2205 etc.
General residential & industrial water supply & transferring;
Agricultural irrigation & drainage, Flood discharge & Emergency drainage;
Civil water treatment, Waterworks, Sea water desalination;
Air-conditioning, Fire-fighting facilities, High building water supply;
Oil & Gas & Chemical processing, Abrasive liquids transferring;
Power plant water circulation, Cooling tower & Hot water transferring
Mining, Boiler feeding, etc.